Customized assistance for each of our residents based on your needs and preference.
Supportive Living services are customized to each specific resident, and provided in a discreet and dignified manner.
Our Supportive Living program includes everything in the Independent Living program, and may include the following:
- Medication management services managed by a licensed nurse.
- Medication Assistance and Reminders
- Assistance with ambulation, transfers, and escorts to and from daily routine activities, and social events
- Assistance with dining
- Personal assistance, such as bathing, grooming and personal hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Toileting and incontinence management
- Other personal care and supportive living services may be available subject to applicable regulations.
The Lodge at Aspen Village provides an ongoing assessment for each resident to ensure his or her needs are met in an appropriate and dignified manner.
A custom Individualized Service Plan (ISP) is created for each resident and updated frequently based on each resident’s needs, including changes in condition and personal preferences.
Our simplified and easy-to-understand fee structure complements the needs and requests documented in each resident’s service plan and may change based on the actual needs of the resident.
Reserve Your Complimentary Tour
Send us your contact information and we’ll get right back with you!